Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

I am a newbie home brewer, I am really enjoying the craft of making my own beer and tweaking my favorite home brew to my own tastes. 

I was just wondering id there are many home brew clubs on the North Shore, and if they are looking at any new members to swap beers and to collab on some brews. I am in the Takapuna area.

If any one can please point me in the right direction, that would be great

Cheers

Allan

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

I started home brewing last year and joined a club, our meeting is tomorrow night as it happens, it is easy to get there just take the ST Luke turn off from the north western, head for St Lukes and turn right at the big cross roads with the traffic lights (see map/ website link below)

https://sites.google.com/site/agwbnewzealand/home4

The club took me from kit brewer to all grain, there are people of all skill levels and a wealth of experience. 

People attend from all over Auckland, well worth the drive as your beer will get better from it.

Hi guys - thanks for the tip there Mike, looks cool indeed. I'll look at joining for sure.

Allan, I just moved to Murrays Bay, so if you or any others out this way ever want to catch up for an informal get together or brew or something I'll be keen.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service