Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Do any of you have an idea where I can order a few of these from in NZ?

Views: 881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you miss a picture or a link? Or has someone trade-marked the word "better"?

Nope. I didn't missi anything. They are called, "Better Bottles." These are a type of non-permeable plastic. they are relatively cheap, and safer than glass carboys. I started using these whilst I was back in the states, and hope to continue to do so. Here is a link to what I am looking for:

http://www.better-bottle.com/

I was looking for these a few days ago.  Best I found was 11.5L ones from here.  The price seems reasonable.  Would also be keen to hear of anyone else local selling larger ones.

Andy

Cheers. I still need to find a 22.7 Litre one.

I get 30L Brewcraft/copper tun brewing barrels from my local Binn Inn,  they come with tap, air lock, air lock  grommet, and stick on temp guage, all for $44  

The whole top is a lid you just peel off for easy cleaning, there brilliant

Cheers mate. However I am keen to locate these fermenters as I like that they are non-oxygen permeable, and fit perfectly in my existing fermenting chamber.

The question is whether I will need to get these from .AU, or whether I will need to wait for my next trip to the US to bring some back. Their size makes it expensive as luggage, so I may need to find someone with a container coming over if they are not available in NZ.

I have one that I got from brewers coop in Auckland about 18 months ago, I assume they still stock them, I think it was about $60

they are sold at most brew stores, they have an essencia sticker on them so failing finding one at a brew store essencia should head you in the right direction, I've been using them for a while and they are pretty good, not a cool as glass but they take a hammering and don't retain odours either

yeah saw those on a few sites last year but they seem to have disappeared..

Best give brewerscoop a call and see what the 23l PET carboy is..

This Stuff

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service