Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

BIAB Setup (and ingredients still) for sale in Wellington

I'll be leaving New Zealand soon for some overseas travel and am looking to offload my BIAB all grain equipment.

It's not the flashiest kit around, but has made me some very nice beers over the past few years.

Included are:

1x32L Stainless steel pot (nice thick bottom)

1x17L Stainless steel pot (cheap warehouse one, mostly used for hot liquor/sparge water now)

1x thermocouple digital thermometer

1x 6m 1/2" copper immersion chiller, hooks up to garden hose taps

1x twin lever capper

2x 20L HDPE cube fermenters (total volume ~22L each)

1x 19L HDPE bucket fermenter

1x 5L HDPE jug fermenter

Racking cane, bottling wand + 2x ~2m lengths of tube to fit

Hydrometer, 4x airlocks, 200mm funnel

Grain bag (will need replacement quite soon, as it has a few sewn together holes)

Doesn't include a grain mill, but can include the BBQ and gas bottle (old up but functional) that I use as my burner.

Also have roughly 220 glass and 20 PET bottles, a few extra caps, some plastic champagne corks + cages that I'd be pleased to throw in.

It'll all need to be picked up in Central Wellington some time next week.

I'd happily take $200 for the lot, but will certainly consider other offers.   Anyone interested in the whole setup could also get a nice deal on my remaining malt too :)

Views: 656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops!  Also forgot about the two digital scales:

2g increment up to 5kg (for malt)

0.1g increment up to 200g (for hops)

Hey mate I'll be keen to grab this gear, how long till ya leave (or how long before ya need gear picked up and paid for)?

Cheers,

-Josh

Sweet.

We're leaving Wellington early morning of November 6.

We've got our going away party this Saturday.  Until then the fermenter with the tap on it and most of the bottles will still be full :)

So essentially it'd have to be sometime between this Sunday and next Saturday.  I'm finishing work tomorrow, so should be able to be around for you to pick it all up almost any time during that period (though Wednesday has a few things planned already)

Bugger..... well If he doesn't take it I'll be keen to grab it at your party this weekend Lew!

I can pick it up whenever it's ready, if ya having ya party saturday I can pick up sunday. Otherwise if ya need the space I might be able to pick up most of it tomorrow but that depends on if ya get this message and if ya free when I'm in town.

But ready to buy when all gear is ready.

Also keen to negotiate on the grain ya got left,

Cheers,

-Josh

Sunday would be cool.

As I say, one of the fermenters and most of the bottles are getting emptied Saturday :)

I'll send you a PM with my address and mobile number.

Crap, sorry Dave.

A few people (you included) had sort of mentioned in passing that they might be keen on it, but both they and I were a bit to lazy to firm it up.  So when I saw Josh's post I just dived right in.

Maybe you can squeeze a few beers out of him in recompense for stealing this out from under you ;)

hey mate im also keen, best deal wins? can throw in some free home brews to sweeten the deal. let me know whats happening 0277715665 I can pick up whenever

sorry mate deals done

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service