Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Nelson

People in Nelson that want to do a mini case swap or have a beer at the local.

Members: 54
Latest Activity: Dec 26, 2016

Discussion Forum

Meetup @ Moutere Inn (27th Dec 2016 - 12:30pm)

Started by Karl Summerfield Dec 26, 2016. 0 Replies

Greetings,There are some Auckland brewers in town and they're keen to meet some Nelson brewers. We're having an informal meet up at the Moutere Inn on Tuesday 27th Dec @ 12:30pm. Feel free to join…Continue

NZHC - we need volunteers

Started by Karl Summerfield. Last reply by Karl Summerfield Mar 13, 2016. 1 Reply

Any of you good Nelson people interested in helping us with the NZ Home-brewers' Conference? We'd love some people to help at Brewmania, and on the day itself setting up for the conference. Contact…Continue

Bikes 'n brews - Mtb ride combined with homebrew meetup!

Started by Aidan Curran Oct 23, 2015. 0 Replies

when: 7th Nov, 2pmwhere: my place in the Brook (contact if you don't know address)what: social mtb ride up Codgers tracks followed by homebrew tastingrsvp: …Continue

New Zealand Home-Brewers' Conference - in Nelson!!

Started by Karl Summerfield Sep 8, 2015. 0 Replies

Hi Nelson people,Just drawing your attention to this:…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by Greydog on November 12, 2009 at 4:46pm
Full credit Dale.
Comment by Adam Tristram on December 21, 2009 at 10:56pm
Hi all, Adam here! Saw the Nelson thing so thought I would join since based here in Nelson, love and drink craft beers and new to the home brew thing. Merry Xmas!
Comment by Daniel Miller on January 20, 2010 at 7:36am
Hey every one! Another Nelson newbie enters the fold! I've been keen on craft beer for a couple of years now, although the real appreciation has probably only developed in the past 18 months. Been brewing since Oct last year and have just put my 5th batch down, a dbl kit larger. Look forward to torturing you all with my beer!!
Comment by Evan Davies on November 8, 2010 at 7:08pm
John, big thanks for the venue and a great day, and to all those who attended made it an interesting day in the sun. Looking forward to the next one.
Comment by Andre Jaworski on December 8, 2010 at 8:48pm
Hi guys, looks like you've got a pretty cool thing going here so I'd thought I'd jump onboard. I'm still a bit green at home brewing but onto about the 8th all grain batch. I'm Keen to learn and even keener to sample and would love some expert opinions on my own brews. Look forward to catching up with you all.

Cheers

Andre.
Comment by Evan Davies on December 26, 2010 at 8:46am
Hey guys, got the Clone Brews 2nd edition for my Xmas pressie, so will be available to members to borrow, so no need to buy.
Comment by allan on March 15, 2011 at 8:10pm

Hi all,

Been brewing since last October, 345 liters so far (where did it all go?). Going to do an All Grain soon, standby for newbie questions!

Cheers  Allan

Comment by Trent Dallimore on August 2, 2011 at 1:39pm

Hi all,

Just starting to get into the home brewing. Have been a big fan of beer for a long time now but have really got into the Craft Beer scene since moving to Nelson 7 years ago. Looking to learn as much as I can about brewing and craft beers.

Cheers, Trent

Comment by Adam Tristram on August 2, 2011 at 9:14pm
Yo Trent....welcome anytime at our get togethers...next one August 28th. Could bring some of the other crew @ Waimea along? Paul will be up for it....Adam
Comment by Trent Dallimore on August 2, 2011 at 10:14pm
Shit, that's right, someone mentioned you were in the 'society'. Must have had a couple when they told me. Awesome stuff. Yeah, the Waimea crew had a taste session up at Big Bri's place not so long ago. There were about 9 or so who brew. Richard brought a slide show of his time brewing in a microbrewery in France which was awesome. Paul's keen as, as is Jeremy, Tim, and Ian. We will have to have a korero next time you're in.

Comment

You need to be a member of Nelson to add comments!

Members (54)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service