Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Three Firkins of Townshend's Old House ESB, Cathcarts NTA and Sutton Hoo have just departed for Galbriath's Ale House in Mt.Eden, Auckland, (as if you didn't know where it is.)

If anyone is in the area..........

Messy xmas to ya all, M

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We just need an outlet here in New Plymouth mate... then we'll be rockin and rollin'

There is a God!

Excellent news.  I'll be there next week - it'll be great to see your beers at the bar.

I was in Mt Eden over Xmas but missed the Townshend (too early).  A shame as I was hoping to taste the two ESBs side by side.  My favourite beer style.

Mr Townshend, you are a prince among men, and a damn fine brewer! All Aucklanders should get down there and drink this stuff. I shall definitely be there at some point soon. And a very merry Christmas to you and yours!

All this is so very true. But what about Picton mate?

Ian, Townshend Old House ESB is currently on (handpump) at The Old Bank in Redwoodtown (Blenheim). I'll be enjoying my share there this evening. Might see you there? If not have a very beery Christmas!

JC IPA is on at The Malthouse now and is stunning.

And we have the Dinner Ale followed by JCIPA at Ruakura tonight :) and I agree with Stu, the JCIPA is exceptional....

Almost as good as Tuatara X... which I've succesfully proven is a lunchtime beer. Next step, check out its breakfast viability.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service