Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad youy enjoyed it JT - I checked the og and it was 1038.

Matt where did you find the real thing????
Hard to compare to the Welly Golden as that was flat, warm and out of the fermenter. Not really thirst quenching just yet ;)

Mini was on at the Malthouse, not sure how much they had but you should get in to try it if there's some left.
Just had a Greenman Pilsner, Dux Brewing Sou Wester Stout, La Trappe Dubbell. Mike's Brewing India Pale Ale, and La Trappe Trippel, IN that precise order
Time to Blast out some Twisted Sister and ROCK ON!!! old schools styles. thANK GOD for no work tomorrow.
Time to hit the home brew.
some nice beer in cans.... Had the pale ales
yesterday and both were great. They chilled down quick, were so light and easy to carry from the fridge to the bench, and there wasn't a hint of "tinny" avour or aroma.

well, that wasn't very successful.... here's the yummy cans. Big Swell was very nice, Dale's Pale was pretty good. The other two I'll try later in the week (I've had the Cocunut Porter before and really enjoyed it).

The Ten Fidy is awesome
and they say cans won't work
Did you get all those from us Stu?
Can's work mean.

Although I had Newcastle in the can once, that was like drinking out of the Tinmans arsehole. Was better out of a clear bottle than that can.
A pint, for the guys on the Coast, not much more to be said sadly
Yep the worst news - rest in peace brothers.
Crabbeys cider.

I don't know the specifics of this but it's deliscous. Slightly acidic, slightly sweet, refreshing and moreish. Pretty clean but has some fermentation characteristics and a slight puckering tannin bite on the back. Goes down too well on the deck in sunny blenheim.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service