Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I was just browsing the Beervana brewery page and came across one I've never heard of before: Kaimai Brewing Co. Does anyone know anything about this place?

Views: 857

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent, another microbrewery! No I haven't heard of them, but we should definitely support them.

If they are reading this forum, perhaps they could introduce themselves?
their golden rye ale on hand tap at Malthouse is very delicious. i've been trying to find a website, but can't.
I read in Beer and Brewer that its brewed at Croucher in Rotorua. Apparently the brewer is Andrew Larsen and he does the actual brewing but he some how manages to go to ausie twice a week and take over 300 plane rides a year, now that's impressive.
Dave, I saw the article in Beer & Brewer too, so have scanned a copy.

Also Andrew was in Melbourne for the week prior to Beer & Brewer Expo (in May) with a group of of NZ brewers working together with NZTE to help promote the craft beer industry. When Andrew had a chance to speak at the beer and food dinner we put on (11 craft brewers with 11 courses) he announced that he had just signed up contract brewing in Japan & the UK, so I guess he is busy traveling, to oversee his beers being produced around the world.

That is one of the down sides for NZ , our best craft brewers are only going to be successful once they start exporting.
Attachments:
Thanks for posting this Luke, interesting to know a bit more about the company.

Newbilong, I found the website - www.kaimaibrewing.com
It's been available on the Beerstore website for months...

http://www.beerstore.co.nz/search.lasso?Brewery=Kaimai%20Brewing

you guys are good at intanets...
musta had our beer googles on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service