Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi, looking for a 40+L kettle and burner if anyone has one or both they are upgrading from. Pickup preferred and I'm in AKL area.

Daron 0275628626

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got myself a burner...still keen on a kettle if anyone is flicking one on. Missed a couple of bargains in trademe dammit !
You can get a new SS 47L kettle from Pan and Kitchen Engineering in Mt Albert for $95. That's a pretty decent deal in my book!
Nice !Cheers Stu. Theres a guy on trademe selling 68l pots for $118.00 as well but suspect the steel grade is low and the walls will be thin as.

Have u got a contact number? Googling only gets me their physical address : 33/22a Willcott St Mt Albert, Auckland,
Nah I don't have a contact number.I think you've just gotta go in aye. The guy who owns it doesn't speak much English at all, so his little daughter does the translating. It's pretty classic.
Haha. Mint. Cheers mate.
Can you tell us any more about the supplier and the kettles? I'm in the market for one too! If you have any pictures that'd be good.
I gave up on the guy in Mt Albert. Language issues even getting past the gate to his door !

In the end I found a 39l pot from Sprits Unlimited here : http://www.spiritsunlimited.co.nz/products-8-Stills%20And%20Equipme... for $85.00 + shipping.

Works well. I'll try to take a pic this weekend as I'm brewing then
Many thanks Daron 
HI guys - I got a 47L s/s from Mercury Plaza (Asian Supermarket) for $98. They also had bigger.

Pretty thin but cheap.
Gold!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service