Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi All
(Hopefully I didn't miss a thread here, I searched first!)
Just wanted to see if anyone has rhizomes available this year? I hear there is a shortage, however if there are any suppliers anyone knows of I would be keen to given them a go!

Maybe we can get a list of suppliers going? I see in the old forum that Stephen @ Hallertau may have been one of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Views: 17323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

howcome my pict doesn't show?
Smoothcone is for bittering, I reckon I have about 10 - 12 brews worth, so I'd definitely use your cascade for finishing. I'm going to use the smoothcone for the first bittering, then green bullet and finish with williamette.
How much did you get? Is it the first year? I'm interested in how productivity increases and what can be done to enhance it.
did you click the pic icon then add - or 'upload files'?

this is the second year from one plant (though was in the ground late for the first year and didnt flower at all). I haven't weighted up yet - I reckon there is a kilo. I didn't provide much support for the plant to grow vertically - just an old mesh gate about 5ft high.
Just celebrated the end of daylight savings by harvesting my hops. It was the first year for the rizomes that James kindly supplied me(Thanks James). I have just layered out just over a kilo of cones on the drying rack. My fingers were all sticky and smelled luscious and hoppy.

I think I had my hand up last year but decided not to due to space.... no restrictions this year, so I'll get in line again!
i'd also be keen, cheers
Count me in, if there's any left. Cheers
yes please that would be lovely if possible
Id be keen as mate.
Same here! if theres spare.
Crabbey - that man should be on the top of your list! If it means that I miss out - make sure tht Dan gets a Rhizome.
I know im at the bottom of a long list but would be really keen if theres any chance!
Happy to swap you for other varietys?
i'm not at beervana but if there's any left i'd still be keen

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service