Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Glynn Foster on July 4, 2009 at 11:31pm
101 tasting was great - really enjoyable listening to Richard and Geoff. Thanks Regional and Kieran for organising!

http://realbeernz.ning.com/photo/richard-emerson-at-101-tasting?context=user
Comment by Glynn Foster on July 8, 2009 at 3:46pm
Looks like the next Cellar-vate (Backbencher) beer tasting is 29th July at 6pm - this time it's the Belgians. Wandered past it just after lunch, and I think the cost was about $49, including some food. Won't be there myself, but thought I'd post it for those interested.
Comment by Glynn Foster on July 13, 2009 at 10:41pm
SOBA event tomorrow, Tuesday 14th July from 5pm at Malthouse - another keg of Bring your daughter to the porter has been shipped down from Hallertau. SOBA members, upon presentation of the membership card, get the first pint free.
Comment by Dale Cooper on July 23, 2009 at 11:23am
I can't make it to the Emerson's tasting at regionals tonight :-(
Anyone want to take my place? I have already paid so its free for whoever replies first!
Comment by Bambule on July 24, 2009 at 12:13pm
Spare place at tonights Regional beer tastings going. Wairarapa trains have conspired against me and I'm standed. Send me a message and I'll pass on the details if anyone is interested in going.
Comment by Stu McKinlay on July 24, 2009 at 1:22pm
I've taking the Bambule spot for tonight. That means there is a spot open tomorrow at midday if anyone is keen (message me here or on 0274186639 - first in first served). Once you've gone to one of the annual Emerson's tastings you will never want to miss one again.
Comment by Beer_ledgend on August 13, 2009 at 8:57am
Have been complete slacker lately. I have been doing new job at Air NZ testing new system and have not had time to drink or surf the net at work:(
Good news, my move to Wellington is near. My wife has had her transfer confirmed and will in the capital in December. So bring it on, looking forward to have regular tastings at Regionals and few sessions at the Malthouse.

looking forward to meeting you all. Chris
Comment by Beer_ledgend on September 3, 2009 at 3:43pm
My wife and I have finaly bought a house today in Wellington, in Waterloo. Yeah. So we move down in December as planned.
Comment by Glynn Foster on September 29, 2009 at 2:49pm
I may be one of the few people that appreciate this, but the Malthouse now has free Wifi. Awesome! Thanks Colin :)
Comment by Stu McKinlay on September 29, 2009 at 4:37pm
Glynn - i've got the lamest phone in the world - an OKTA touch - and it doesn't have WiFi. This would only happen when the phone is designed as a giveaway for a moneygreedy telecommunications company who want to sell you a "great data package".

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service