Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuck, if I weren't living in a flat... actually, I'm going to see if I can get myself some taps for cheap for when I go kegging next year. That Rimu bar would look very nice...

Sorry James, just realised I put a bid on your auction.
Why I oughtta....

There is plenty to go around! :)
My boss might bid on some taps too - he has a fantasy of dispensing kegged cider from his kitchen.
Anyone fancy buying the Thirsty Weta? $99 000(!) and it's yours....
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farming-industry/Businesses-for-s...
That's an idea for a Co-op?
Check this out.
What do you think these taste like?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=260831105
Couple of cheap taps.
Vendor was going to post a buy now of $40 but couldn't because the reserve had been met. Bet he's glad now, it went for $400.00!!!!! Let's see now, 2 kegs from Steve Plowman for $70 each, regulator brand new from TradeMe, I paid $78 for one, tap $120 (or even cheaper if you get it from Oz or the US or they do come up on TradeMe quite regularly) plus let's say $50 for the bits and pieces. That's $388. So $400 may seem cheap compared with a Brewcraft set-up in a nice printed cardboard box but it can be done even cheaper. Oh, and the kegs I got from Steve were much better than the ones I got from Brewcraft, in fact it made them look positively shabby. Although they did have a nice new Brewcraft sticker on them ;-)
I was looking at this yesterday, wonder if it was someone on here who got it in the end. Once it got to $400 I thought I could get it together myself for cheaper, plus no idea what those kegs were like.

I can't believe the vendor was talking about a $40 buy now at one point!!
can't believe the vendor was talking about a $40 buy now at one point!!

especially with the brewtec yeast - bonus !

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service