Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

There's nothing I love more than seeing people succeed. Especially when said person is my oldest mate, and co-conspirator, the guy who nurtured my growing love of beer by feeding me oxidised pints of Youngs at Speakers Corner in Browns Bay, and a guy who has finally found his place in the beer world.

Ladies and Gents, I give you: Kempicus' Black Raven!

Well done Seamus. You're a legend!

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Black IPA! That's already taken my mind wandering for the WBC. Could be a touch out of style though...

Nice work JK.
Awesome stuff Kempicus, absolutely inspiring mate!!

Any chance of a recipe? ;o) lol - oh, and wtf is sorachi? Is that an american hop?
Sorachi Ace is a Japanese hop, apparently lemony citrus type aromas.

Good on ya Kemp, I'm jealous as.
Out of style? We're still creating the style.

Totally agree Greig... I only met James a few times but he's a top bloke, who brews a great beer, speaks his mind frankly and is great for a laugh. What more could you want in a mate. I wonder if he'll ever come back.

Well done x2 JK. And I see he's got himself a nice wee pub dog too... perfect!

Now... that grain bill does look familiar ;-) JT can probably find a link to a similar old recipe on here (how he finds them I'll never know).
Maybe he didn't like the version with 6.4% melanoiden ?

Anyway - go Kempy !
Most excellent! Well done Kemp!
Cheers man, why we ever thought abbots ale or ruddles county were a good idea i don't know!? Guess it beats black ice and flame...
Or the eternal battle between Waikato and Lion Red!
hahaha good call...how ridiculous it was!

tell you what there's some interesting stuff coming up fom thornbridge soon and now we have a bottling line....keep an eye out!
I'll watch my mailbox bro. ;)
roger wilko!
Bloody good to see you making beery waves in old Blightey James. Good on you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service