Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stop being an old women and just order faster. pfft
Ooooooooooooh.......................

Scraps on gee!
O - offended is spelt with an O. Sorry - just trying to make sure that online scraps are grammatically correct. In the heat of the moment sometimes people forget to spellcheck.
Thanks Christian, well spotted, you may like this link...www.bordom.net/view/27106/You_Spelled_Congratulations_Wrong
Your not alone in your grammatical corrections...
Nothing like a schoolyard bitch fight on the internet.

Get over it boys, Sean's a good cunt, he just doesn't beat around the bush. The comment he made was hardly anti-sematic, I know the boy ain't racist.

OiOi!
Ahh yeah...thats why the wine industry has it all over the beer industry! You dont see this sort of carry-on on any wine sites! (if there are any) Get over it guys and start showing some professionalism...and do beer a favour! The wine guys are laughing at us right now, and probably will for a few years yet!
You're (rather than "your", which was used by both "cunts" above) spot on G.

I have good feelings about both fellas but don't know either of them.
Darryl - Sean got his rant on, sure. But since when is calling someone Hitler as a putdown anti-semitic? Were he implying Luke was like Hitler, and therefore awesome, sure... :P Hitler was anti-semitic. Saying someone is like Hitler, as an insult is PRO-semitic, if anything! Anyway, this thread has applied Godwin's law, as well as violated a multitude of spelling and grammar rules, and thus pained nerds like me who care for that sort of thing. ;)

Luke is a tough bugger. He saw the funny side, and even posted Sean as a featured user. Suggest all involved let it die. I probably should have too, but the "anti-semitic" thing annoyed me. :P
Alright, I'll climb down off my soapbox, Not really where I want to be anyway.
I actually felt pretty good reading what you had to say, Darryl. Very constructive and honest. It's so easy to get nasty, and tell people to fuck off. I wish more people would tell it like it is without the excess bullshit / insult / macho bravado / wank.

On another note - this discussion is pretty simple: "What did you order from Beerstore?" Sean - we all know you are involved with Daniel - good for you. I like beerstore and have spent heaps of hard earnt dollars there. That's why I started this discussion. I appreciate that beerstore sells beer that is very very difficult for me to get anywhere near where I live, but your attitude not only puts me off your website - it's putting me off this website too.

So either tone it down, or I'll shop elsewhere and discuss beer elsewhere too.
I apologize to Darryl and Luke and just hope we can move forward from here. I fully understand if my account here does get removed, too be honest this all detracts from what we are all here to talk about anyway and that's the BEER!! I will PM luke and ask that he remove my rebuttal to Darryl's comments and you never know we all might have a laugh and a back slapping good time at beervana :D
Keep your cocks in your pants, or I'll delete this discussion.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service