Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

After posting this in the Auckland Group, I realised that there may be some non-Aucklanders interested... (eg Hamiltonians)

Our Autumn "Brewer's Choice" seasonal beer is being released at your nearest C&B.
We will have a brewer on site if you have any questions:

Wed 27th May - C&B Botany, ask for Nigel
Wed 27th May - C&B Ellerslie, ask for Shane
Wed 27th May - C&B Lynfield, ask for Sam
Wed 3rd June - C&B Hamilton, ask for Brian
Thu 4th June - C&B Newmarket, ask for Sam

For this Autumn Wheat Beer we’ve included dry caramel malts to give a dark straw hue and velvet mouthfeel. Subtle hopping yields citrus aromas, while our special yeast delivers a luxurious sherry-like complexity. A hint of traditional Wheat Beer tartness finishing off with a mellow Munich malt background.

We believe it’s the perfect beer for drinking as the season changes from Autumn to Winter.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Except... the one day you pick Hamilton is the day of a BrewNZ pre-launch party in Auckland! Sucks to be me. Oh well, I'll pop in on the weekend for a pint.
Greig, will you be at the launch ?. I have an exam that day but I should be at the launch, would be good to finally meet you.
Hoping to be. I'm holding off RSVPing until wifely approval has been granted, plus it's a weeknight mission to AKL which is always a bit of a pain.
ABV? When's C&B Wellington coming? ;o)
Not for awhile. I will be down in Brewnz this year( not Beervana) so if anybody wants to catch up and talk beer I will be at the Malthouse on the wednesday night,at the awards dinner and most likely back at the malthouse.
Excellent, Alex and I will be getting our Beervana on as always, so will buy you a pint some time over the event.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service