Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi - I am new to this so bear with me.

I am thinking of buying the New RoboBrew with pump which comes out in August.

I like the Grainfather but the cost is getting up there - in fact i have just bought the Grainfather Statinless Conical which I love.

I was wondering whether to buy the Grainfather Connect ($199) and control Pump and Temp instead of the Robobrew Controller.

Just wondering if anyone has used the Grainfather Controller for other All Grain Sytems.

Thanks Wayne

Views: 1212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

take a look at this as well

https://www.embeddedcc.com/

I have the older Braumeister 50L controller and thinking of using  a BCS to control this and some fridges....

IS BIAB ever coming back?

Cut my teeth with my "2am ipa" recipes , PTB clone, debates about squeezing the bag etc.

in hindsight most of the astringency was probably coming from lack of acid malt.....

Ben Middlemiss says "boil like you mean it!" , hope you don't mind me passing that on Ben....

I really hope that the introduction of the Grainfarther, SS Brewtech stainless brew fermenters etc etc don't put people off....   I miss biab a bit simple cheap etc  its still valid only got around to parting with that setup last year emotional attachment....    

i showed 3 others how to biab on that kit.

what ever you have use it, experiment and try stuff... the making of the wort is only one piece in the puzzle.

if i was doing biab now i use lots of acid malt and no sparge! (for pale beers)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service