Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

SS Brewtech 17 gallon Chronical Fermenter plus accessories

For sale is my 1/2BBL (17 gallon) Chronical Fermenter. It is approximately 18 months old and was purchased from "Brew Shop". It is in as new condition and comes with all the original fittings together with some additions.

The add ons, which bring it almost up to the Brew Master edition are, a 1 1/2" sanitary tri-clamp butterfly valve, 1 1/2" tri-clamp sight glass, sanitary tri-clamp sample valve, CIP 1/2"BSP rotary spray ball with a reverse tri-clamp fitting. (This allows it to be connected to the lid fitting) And a set of extension legs.

Some pictures and links to a couple of videos.

Full spec is here 

Reason for the sale? I am still brewing but scaling down the volume produced and moving to 5 gallon batches.

Asking price is a mere $1000.00

Dave.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDZPiSWl7Zh/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKCbSlKh3wC/

Views: 916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi can you please confirm the dimensions, without the leg extensions, but with the blow off barb on - just to the top of the barb.  

where does the sample valve attach?  is there another triclamp fitting or does it go on the racking port?

Hi,

To the top of the barb without the extension legs and feet the height is 1050mm, the adjustable feet add approximately 30 - 60mm. So the shortest height would be 1080mm approximately. 

Yes the sample valve does fit on the racking port. 

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave,

What area are you located in?

Cheers

I'm in Gulf Harbour.

Hi Dave, do you ferment with the site glass attached to the bottom of the fermenter?

Hi Craig,

Yes I do, the first video shows a brew using WLP002, I held a torch behind the glass to illuminate the yeast activity.   I is also useful if you decide to drop some of the cold break before fermentation (last picture above)

Save.

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply, very nice set up. You're getting clear wort if that's pre ferment
Cheers
Craig

Thanks, yes it was, there can be a quite a lot of "stuff" that settles out if you choose to leave it alone before pitching. There seems to be differing opinions as to whether you should leave it in or not.

Can't tempt you with a fermenter then?

It is a very nice set up but a bit too big for my set up thanks, good luck

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service