Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Just wondering if anyone is using these (with an all grain setup)? I'm interested to hear comments.

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have one though I am interested in pressure fermentation. One thing I don't understand is why the 25l is so much more expensive than the 10 litre (1300 vs 600 from memory). Wouldn't they use the same hardware but with a small base keg?

Hi, Sam here from WW. The reason there is quite a difference in price is due to the 25L and 50L BrewKegs requiring an additional stand to enable the sediment bottle to be attached to the bottom while fermenting and clarifying, the smaller BrewKeg 10 has the chimb extended to enable this which is a significant saving.

The other reason is that the lid on the 10L is installed from inside of the opening as opposed to being screwed in to the top which means that there is no threaded ring to be welded into the top, the 20 and 25L also have a bigger more industrial lid as they are suited for commercial use.

I hope that helps, if you get a chance to try one I am sure you will be impressed with the beer quality and speed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service