Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi There,

We have some brewing equipment that was inherited with the sale of the Gibbston Tavern. This used to be the "roaring 40s brewery" from Stewart Island. If anyone could shed some light on the approximate value of the equipment would be fantastic. This would help us determine what we will do with it. You can find more pictures on our page.

Thanks in advance

The Team at The Gibbston Tavern

Views: 771

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stainless storage tanks I have been told are $1-2 per litre, the mash tun and kettle will no doubt be worth a bit more, you might get $200 for the stainless wort chiller, 

If it has everything needed for a commercial brewery then there would be a premium for a complete brewery setup, bit hard to tell from the photos though

check out www.ibl.co.nz for an idea of what is currently on the market

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the help. I will have a look at the website you mentioned

Kind Regards,

Sam

Hi do you have any idea of batch size, I am just starting to look for micro brewery equipment this could help us both out if you are interesting in selling.

Hi There,

Thanks for your expression of interest. Yes we are interested in selling. Please feel free to ring us at the tavern on 03 409 0508 to discuss further. Ask for Gemma or Sam.

Thanks

Sam

just tried to pm you to get some more photos emailed to me but I forgot to add message to request, I could be keen on taking the equipment, cheers Hamish

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service