Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi everyone!

As a former NZ homebrewer, I think it is relevant for me to share my joy.

After a long preparation the new Craft brewery has been started in Belarus. I must say it was 

a hard wrestle with the local authorities to get all the paperwork done - and now the dream came true.

Today we are launching the facebook page and getting first ton of beer out of the door.

Four beers - stout, IPA, buckwheat ale, saison. All beers are brewed exclusively with local ingredients, with generous rye addition in each one (rye is a traditional ingredient here).

We are tiny - 300l brewlength and produce only bottled beer. All handmade, in the best tradition of home/nanobrewing, and with provocative name - TRYE beer.

I would be thrilled to share my beers with NZ community, but it is too early to think about exports ))) 

Please help me getting some starting kick by liking the brewery page

https://www.facebook.com/TRYEbeer/

https://untappd.com/TRYE-beer

Those who remember me, thanks for a great time in NZ! Cheers!

Andrej

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Andrej
Great to know you're still alive! Congratulations on Belarus's newest brewery. Your barleywine is still the stuff of legend in parts of Auckland - next on the schedule for TRYE should be a three-hour-boil.
If the opportunity ever arises it would be good to catch up and try the brews.
Cheers, Tom
Hi Tom, ah the barleywine.... My fav style, unfortuntely here i must get alcohol license to produce anything stronger than 7%abv, and beleive me this is not easy. Moreover its like a tax inspector must sit fulltime on the premises making sure you are not producing "extras" .... Stupid to boot )

Hey that's awesome news! We often talk about you here. Did you have to pay 'brick insurance' as part of the set up with the local authorities?

No brick insurance, but I was forced to "oil" some especially rusty parts of the bureaucratic machine )

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service