Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Mike choose (with a little influence) the next style as Tutarara's Ardennes:
http://www.tuatarabrewing.co.nz/beer/ardennes/

This also aligns with AGWB clone of the year competition (October).

Okay - as usual, all are welcome to enter and/or attend

Entries are 10$ each with judging starting around 3PM at Hallertau.

Let me know if you have an entry so I can plan.

Also let me know if you are tired of the clone concept. We can always change depending on what you want.

Views: 441

Replies to This Discussion

So this is next week. Can I please get an idea how many people will enter?

Are the clone styles working or should we change this to any style? As usual, I need volunteers for judging (assuming we have any entries)

Happy to help out with judging if required. Alex has had some local judging experience and can also fill a hole if necessary. I'm checking Phil's availability now.

Phil's available too, but it'd be good to know if you need us or not. The weekend fast approaches!

I have an entry.

Tom

Ardennes is a top beer. It would be much appreciated if someone who does a good one posts a recipe.

Didn't make this one guys. Good luck to those that did. See you all for the BOCK comp.

Also, in my opinion the clones haven't been working as well. I vote a return to style.

Sorry - I didn't find time to brew this one either - too much time in Raro!!

Hope to see you at the Bock comp.

Yo. How did this go?

Is Tuatara Ardennes bottle conditioned? its been a while since I've had one but thinking about being a cheapskate and trying to re culture some yeast.

The bottles that were as a 6 pack were not bottle conditioned. I don't believe the 500mL bottle was either. 

Sorry Dunc, I will post results this weekend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service