Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi there, anybody keen to go in on a 25kg sack of sodium percarbonate? Would work out to be about $6/kg. I'm in Auckland. Cheers!

Views: 1978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Order's in for 80kg.

Here are the amounts I've got down, let me know if it's incorrect. So far 65kg is accounted for, leaving 15kg still up for grabs. I should be able to find some takers at brew club if noone here wants it.

For those in Auckland, anyone keen for a meet-up to divvy the product up and share a few brews? Be nice to meet some brewers up here (i'm from Chch) and would also make my job easier not having to send it to as many people.

Tim Low

Jonathan Ritchie

Tilt

Steve Dorrington

Mark Meyburg

Malcolm Waldeck

Des Ross

Scott H

Which part of Auckland are you in Tim and is there anyone else from Hamilton getting some. If you on this side of Auckland I may make a trip up to grab it as I imagine postage on 5kg to not be overly cheap

I'm in central Auckland. Looks like post will be about $8.50 for 5kg if that's ok? Unless there's anyone here heading to Hamilton soon? Let me know what suits, otherwise I'm happy to hold on to it until you're next up this way.

I'd be keen for a meet up, I tend to be out of town a lot but if I'm here.... Let me know where and when.

Hi Tim - please make that 10 for me if not too late otherwise fine. Please advise account etc - Cheers Mark

Hi Tim, please reduce mine to 5kg.. Thanks Steve
if not too late I'll be keen on 5 kg
Hey Tim, as soon as you know the all up cost let me know and I will transfer funds to your account. Thanks again for all your effort in putting this together.

Roger that Steve and Mark.

That postage sounds mint thanks Tim. Definitely cheaper than gas thanks. Send me a direct message with your email address and I'll get in touch re payment. Cheers.

Hi, I'd been keen on 5kg if there is some still available. Am in Auckland so can collect, always keen to share a beer too and meet other brewers.

Cheers
Dave

Stainox has arrived. Two 40kg drums here we go!

For those in Auckland keen to meet up, when would suit?

I'm free this Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service