Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Free fridge suitable for 30L fermenter or fits 2 corny kegs

I'm getting rid of a small fridge, in fairly good nick, I haven't used it for quite a few years, just been cleaned and is running. Has a hole drilled in the back to get gas line in for kegs. One of the inside wall surfaces is a bit melted where a light bulb got too close to the wall when using as a fermenting chamber, but doesn't affect operation. Brand is Whirlpool, and the door has a factory fitted lock which is a bit unusual, but good if you want to stop some one opening the door during fermenting or nicking your beer!
It is surplus to requirements as I've got a bigger fridge and fermenter now. Happy to give it away to a keen homebrewer. Pickup Onehunga or might be able to deliver if necessary depending on where.
In the photos the fridge trays are installed but you can take all of this out. There might be some photos on my profile of the fridge being used as both a ferment chamber and keg fridge. Just squeezes two cornies in.

Views: 349

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trying to add photo
Attachments:

Hi Craig,

Was just wondering if the fridge was still available. I've been after one for my fermentation cabinet and have been actively searching on TradeMe, hoping to find one that was appropriate. I happened to search the forum and came across this post and thought it would be perfect. 

Cheers for your time,

Brendan.

Hi Brendan, yip its all yours if it's suitable for what you need.  Give me a call on 0212288814 and we can sort it out.

Cheers

Craig

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service