Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Maybe it's the beer or the sleepless nights from baby diaper changes...  WTF though.  It's worth a shot.  People sometimes win the lottery too.

I want to keep brewing but am finding the time required harder to come by these days.  These seem like a reasonable solution.

If anyone wants to sell I am happy to pay a fair price.

Cheers!

Views: 1105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was looking to get one from Morebeer a couple years ago, was informed that they would not ship units internationally due to an agreement with Speidel.

I know this isn't a GF vs BM thread, but the other interesting thing in Braumeister vs Grainfather is grain capacity. The GF has a 9kg capacity and you can do double batches by topping the fermenter up at the end to 40+ litres. The BM50 has a 12kg capacity of for 50 litres. So in reality you end up with about the same gravity but 10 litres less.

The BM can't do beers above 1065 but the GF can do a 20 litre batch well in excess of that.

I reckon 9kg for GF is unmanageable personally but can still get well higher abv than the Brau

Good point.  The BM would have a smaller grain:water ratio in comparison to the GF.  Wouldn't this be balanced off by the loss in conversion efficiency from the higher ratio in the GF though? Or is it really theoretical mute point?

Hi Beau.

I've recently joined Real Beer, and I work for Karui NZ who import & distribute the Braumeister.

I'm pleased to inform you that I have a second hand 20L Braumeister & wort cooler available for $1900 including delivery (as long as  not rural)

Its in good working order, and I have ben using it myself for a while, and its about 2 years old.

Email me at Dean@kauri.co.nz

Regards

Dean

Just out of interest, why are you selling?

Dene

You may of missed it, but I work for Kauri who imports the Braumeisters.
This unit was traded in for a 50L Braumeister about 9 months ago. I have been using it since.

FYI - Today we just launced out website www.Braumeister.co.nz  We have more specials on there too.
Have a look and tell me what you think.

Nice site. Have you ever seen the 200 or 500 litres in action? They look pretty cool.

Yes I helped with a brew on the 500L Braumeister last weekend.

In essence its the same as the 20L or 50L version, just bigger & takes longer. still a one man system though.

The automation on the large units is 'O' for awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service