Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I want to be sure you all have enough time to brew this one because it's going to be a popular category!

Saison will be judged according to the NHC descriptions which can be found here:

https://nhc.soba.org.nz/styles Category 5I 

I have calculated our next date should be Saturday 28th March. Same place/time (Hallertau, 3PM)

Do let me know if you have an entry so I can be prepared. Also, let me know if you want to be added to the email list. I am usually better at communicating this way.

Good Luck!

Views: 557

Replies to This Discussion

Fritter Festival - here in Whangarei. Crappy beer, but the food and wine makes up for it.

All the food is in the theme of a fritter/patty and local cafe's and restaurants compete for first.

Live music all day and fun to be had by all. Best part is it's walking distance from home!

Never been to a Western brewers conference but have a nice Saison I plan to bring along.

Glad to hear it. See you then

You should bring one bottle of at least 500ml for judging plus one more for the rest of the group to try. It's good to get feed back not just from the judge but also your fellow brewers. I found my best advice there.

Feel free to bring any other home brews you want to share as well

$10/entry. Judging starts at 3.

See you there!

New peeps coming along, awesome. Wish I could be there. Good luck guys.

Anyone from out Howick way going to the comp? I have an entry just need someone to deliver it.

Hi Barb

I'll have 2 entries, and to bump up the prize pot will be bringing along 3 of Damian's too.

Cheers

Tom

Nothing like leaving it until the last minute - I kegged my entry yesterday so force-carbing in the hope that it will be OK for next Saturday.

See you there!

Bit late to the party (with posting not with the beer!)... I'll be there.

Yes. We shall be there. 

Another entry for the Saison comp. Cheers Geoff

I will be there with an entry!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service