Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Has anyone out there got one of these that they would be willing to loan or sell to me please?

Requiring one to build and install one of these puppies -

http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/heating-elements?page=3

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in the same boat mate. If there is another person looking for one we could do a group buy?

I'm buying one tomorrow (through work).

I've 'convinced' the mechanic in the workshop that he needs both a 1-1/4" chassis punch and a 2-1/4" bi-metal holesaw in his toolbox (after I've borrowed them of course).

The chassis punch is ~$40+GST and the holesaw is ~$20+GST.

Would it be possible to bring my kettle around to have a couple of holes done when you are doing yours? Are you in Auckland?

If I lived in Auckland that would be fine but ... I'm in New Plymouth. Give me a yell if ya ever down this way ☺

are these standard sizes for elements?.......I am in NP and may require some help

Hi Nathan
Not sure about standard sizes for elements. 32mm rings a bell with other elements I've installed. Click on the link above and you'll see why I need these sizes.
I've drilled a fair few holes in pots using a HS drill bit, a step drill bit and even a bi-metal holesaw - all of which I have recently read aren't ideal so I'm pretty excited to try out the chassis punch. Give me a yell if you want help with anything ... I might not have the answer(s) but should be able to point you in the right direction if nothing else ☺

Cheers mate....I'm wanting to put another element into my HLT that I control with a PID

If i find an element I will be in touch.

You keen for a brew swap?

I spend a bit of time in Taranaki but I don't think a 63L kettle is going to fit in the overhead lockers!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service