Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi All
(Hopefully I didn't miss a thread here, I searched first!)
Just wanted to see if anyone has rhizomes available this year? I hear there is a shortage, however if there are any suppliers anyone knows of I would be keen to given them a go!

Maybe we can get a list of suppliers going? I see in the old forum that Stephen @ Hallertau may have been one of them, any ideas?

Cheers

Views: 17319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any chance this is still available?

anyone know what hops they grow out the front of hallertau brewery?

I have a Danscade cutting all rooted and potted up if anyone wants it.

Hi Ryan,

I would love some if there are any still available.

I am willing to trade some cuttings of my own if you let me know the best procedure to do so. I have smoothcone, sticklebrat, and mystery german. They are all very new and small(only planted a month ago) but am willing to share for a trade.

I am currently in thailand on honeymoon but will be back by the end of the week (hopefully the inaws hve been watering my hops like they said they would :-) )

Cheers

Will

Yea all yours, would be keen on the sticklebrat when its big enough for a cutting. Pm me once your back in nz I will have a second rooted in the aeroponics soon if your keen to.

Hi Ryan, I would love to have two but think that one will be plenty for me. That will be 4 in total at home :)

I will send you a PM when I am back home. Let me know the process for taking a cutting. I am fairly new to growing.

Cheers

Will

I have just been cutting off a side bine or unwanted main bine and then putting it in a wet paper towel for transport.

Fantstic Ryan,

Did you receive my PM? Still keen to trade if you let me know the process for taking a cutting.

Cheers

Will

Still more danscade if anyone wants em.
Attachments:

Hi Ryan i would love a couple of Danscade i dont currently have any hops so would have to be cash if you could let me know how much you want that would be great 

i would be more than happy to help out other brewers with rhizones etc once i have some hops growing so next year probably

Sorry should have been clearer they are free to a good home. I have messaged you.
Hey I'd be keen to get hold of cuttings if you have any still!?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service