Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Breaks my heart but lack of time for consumption and brewing means the gear's got to go. Will be selling separately unless someone wants to buy the lot soon. PM me if interested in any of below.

Would like to think I've made some great beers with the below. Certainly have enjoyed both the making and drinking of them.

3 trade me auctions so far
Refractometer
http://www.trademe.co.nz/home-living/lifestyle/home-brewing/brewing...

And 2 lots of cam locks tubing and valves, easiest to click on above and see sellers other items.

Will also be loading the rest of the gear soon, but maybe people here will want to make an offer and we can avoid trade me?

March pump 809 PL-HS-C. Cost new is around $400? it's the ducks nuts!

2 STC 1000s, one in smart case with sockets etc, one in yoghurt pot with extension leads. $40 and $20

20litre HLT with 2kw element. $40?
Similar pot as a heat ex for Herms, including 10m coil of 1/2 copper tube and cam locks. $80 ?

Kettle, a proper catering pot with heavy bottom. with welded outlet, about 40 litres. Will check dims. $200?
Immersion chiller to suit above, 20m of 1/2in copper tube, whirlpool tube, cam locks and garden hose fitting. $60?

A dozen flip top bottles $1 each

2litre Erlenmeyer flask, 250ml Erlenmeyer flask, home built stir plate, stir bar, speed control. $100 which means you buy the glass ware and get the stir plate and bar for free.

50l keggle, top cut off, but no outlet fitting yet. $50?

Unopened star San

Bunch of empty 750ml plastic bottles once I've finished drinking them!

The electrical items are home assembled, I'm confident in my abilities not to blow myself up, and haven't done so yet, but wouldn't want anyone else to, so will disconnect them and leave the buyer to get an electrician to reconnect.

Can bring any of the small stuff into Auckland CBD, or pick up on North Shore.

Views: 789

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take the immersion chiller mate, and may be interested in more stuff. You around this weekend?

Is the silicone hose suitable for pumping boiling wort thru?

You selling any fermenters?

Yes to all 3 of those. Pm on its way

I would probably take the keggle if you have a reasonably priced way to get it to Napier

Afraid that might be tricky, I don't know of anyone driving there.
The old work meant I could have got it onto PBT on good rates, but not anymore unfortunately.

yeah it was a bit of a long shot

HLT
Attachments:
Keggle
Attachments:
Heat ex for Herms
Smallish pot with element and 10m double copper coil, inc cam locks
Attachments:

keggle is sold

Hi, is the STC 1000 in the smart case still up for grabs?

Yes

Cool whats your email or number and ill get in touch

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service