Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey all, my uncle was kind enough to offload a bunch of cylinders on me from his engineering business he shut down a few years back. I already have oxy, and in the mix were 3 oxy cylinders, I have found a home for one probably but there are another 2 there if there are any takers. Will need to be recert etc through Supagas or whomever your preferred vendor is. I dont want any money for them, I would in fact prefer payment in beer, or yeast, , or hop plants, or anything else your mind can conjure up. 

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right sorry guys, just to update I have Steve as confirmed and another member Marlo has PM'd me, so thats 2 gone. Rob sorry but I cant be bothered with posting. Samuel and Druid,sorry your offers are great but thats both bottles gone. If the 3rd doesnt end up being taken by my other brewer friend then you guys can arm wrestle for it. The sailing sounds brilliant, Druid how do we know each other? 

I used to work with Tim when he was a software tester - I came around to your place one day to pick up the beta fermenter.  Keen to do the sailing regardless...

Right of course sorry mate my heads in a spin at the mo. That would be amazing, I have never sailed on a small boat, would love to! 

PM'd you

Bugger, but all good i understand.

I'm pretty keen mate...shot you a friend request. I could swing by this weekend if you are available.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service