Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

http://www.grainfather.com/

Mangrove Jacks new all grain unit - its nice

Views: 31936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No sorry I didn't asked about which port, they hadn't been told of further delays though since their latest update.

I was told it was the departure port.

When I moved back from Australia it took our container of furniture about 10 weeks to arrive - that's Brisbane to Christchurch. Apparently the ships are continuously traveling between a set run of ports and from what I've heard the reason for being delayed is usually down to customs at either end not having enough staff to do the required inspections or there is a problem with the paper work.

If it was me I wouldn't be selling them until they had it the ground, but it was probably a timing issue with them wanting to showcase at Beervana.

look to your RHS   MJ have sprung $50.... on advertising

Hi MJ!!!!!!

Just got the below from the Grainfather..... :) So not long now.

"We have got good news! The Grainfathers have just landed in Auckland and we are now undergoing quality assurance testing, so they are still on track for mid September launch. 
We will let you know when we have more updates."

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

what you planning to put down as a first brew?

Once I have tested it out with the grainkit that comes with the online purchase, I plan to do a big Toffee IPA to see how it likes performing with its grain limit. Interested to see how many buyers are planning to get double batches by watering them down after the boil? good way to get 2 fermenters of session beer at once....

hmmm keep me informed sounds tasty 

work out the limits maybe possible to get 30L brews in keg 19 and bottle the rest, across 2 yeast etc etc'   I always go back to my epic pale ale clone to test a new setup...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service