Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I've got half a dozen healthy potted Danscade cuttings looking for new homes.  Pick up in Auckland.  Give me a hoi if you're keen.

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For some reason I can't PM from my phone, but definitely keen tilt.
Got your PM. Reply in your inbox.

Hey keen on some of you Danscade rhizomes if you have any left. Im down near queenstown though, would you be able to post them in some wet newspaper? obviously id happyily hook you up for costs etc. cheers!

Hey Sam,  sorry mate but getting to the post office during working hours is something I can't fit in with my schedule so I can only really manage a pick-up unfortunately.  If you had someone in AKL who could collect and then send to you then I've got a couple of stragglers left.

No worries I know what you mean! I will see if I can sort something. I might just have to leave it till next season. Ive got some plants already just no Danscades.

Hi Tilt. Keen if you have any left. Sent you a PM (I think - am a noob!).

Hey Norrii,  see my response to Sam above - can you manage to collect from my place?

Hi Tilt, yep I can pick up. I'm based in AKL. PM your details and I can arrange a time that suits you this week. Thanks

PM on its way.

Hi Tilt, I would love a cutting if you still have any spare? I am happy to pickup in Auckland in the weekend if that suits? Are they rhizomes or just cuttings? If they are cuttings I am happy to take a cutting of one of my  plants for trade? Still pretty small but willing if you let me know how.

Cheers

Sorry fellas, I'm all outa 'zhomes. Have given away plenty this year tho so hopefully theyll all be growing up nicely with plenty of others to continue paying it forward next year.

Hi Tilt,

All good mate. Hopefully they will be put to good use. Is there any chance I can get in line for next season?

Would be really keen to get my hands on some and am willing to trade.

Cheers

Will

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service