Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey thought I'd ask this here, proving quite hard to find on google.

I'm after 3 small lengths of stainless tube, enough to make 2 whirlpool tubes and one dip tube.

Tube size, it just needs to fit into 1/2" compression fittings.

Hit me up if you have some spare or have a good source, local or otherwise. Just want the raw tube, not a pre-made fitting.

Cheers!

Views: 2060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought Id ask here since your talking along the same lines…. I recently went to connect a stainless coil in my kettle for a hard plumbed chiller and the ferrule set came off the end of the tube as I was tightening it down for the first time, so now I can't get the set back over the tube.

Any idea where I might be able to buy something like this locally?

Karl at allgrain.co.nz, but it might depend on where you got the original bit - they'll need to match.

Ahh I thought that might be the case, this one came form stainless brewing in the states and they look slightly different to Karl's fittings. Ill flick him a message. Cheers

What size tube is it......We use ALOT of swagelok fitting at work and I may be able to help with a fitting.

1/2"

I ordered a few things from all grain this morning and grabbed another fitting so I should be good to go. I haven't use any of the stainless fittings from Karl before but hopefully they are of as good equality as the stainless brewing stuff that I linked, their compression fittings are really nice!

Cool well if it doesnt suit let me know and I can russle one up for you 

The Swagelok ones are the ducks nuts used in the oil and gas industry rated to 700bar and best of all free for me hehehehehe....

http://www.swagelok.com/products/fittings/tube-fittings-tube-adapte... 

Thanks Nathan… I will let you know how it goes!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service