Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

http://www.grainfather.com/

Mangrove Jacks new all grain unit - its nice

Views: 31936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im buying one online next Monday morning at 9am. Online buyers get a few freebies :-) I will certainly share experiences and would welcome feedback from all.

@Grant R, that's what I'd believe, so great to hear....buggered my pitch though, couldn't get the other half interested in it again. Was lining a Grainfather up quite well until then.

Congrats :)

Me too. ;)

Start thinking about trading up then... ;)

Try this pitch (if she likes beer). Good craft beer costs about $20 for a 6-pack (330ml) of Panhead Supercharger (if you haven't tried it then do so)... I can make about 60 bottles for $25... not the same but not bad either.

Got to see the GrainFather side-by-die (well close enough) to the Braumiesters.... easily a better bang for yer buck.

I saw them too but only one of them had their price displayed, I was a bit shocked when I asked for the price of one of their smaller units.

Went to Jo Woods demo on this on saturday, his stated intent at the start was to break it, ~8.5 kg grain bill, 250 gms+ hops, big big beer for a test run, got to say the unit handled it with ease. Counter flow worked well too. Looks like a good unit if you are getting started. Think the fg was1076ish. Reasonable time to get boiling too.

I bought one on Saturday. I'll be selling my three tier gravity fed system with electronic temperature control in the next week or so. Getting too old to lift the Mash Tun outside for cleaning and we may be moving to a smaller house if we sell our place so may not have as much room. Looking forward to it arriving so I can give it a go. I'll be listing my current set-up on TradeMe and I'll post here when it's listed.

Please do I might know someone keen on it

yep its going to create a much healthier secondary market in 3 vessel brewing in a few years, people should get reasonable money back on "electric brewery" builds going forward.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service