Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hello 

I am upgrading my kegerator setup and have some old stuff that needs to find a good home.

The bits I no longer need will be:

1 x regulator

all hosing / quick disconnects for 2 kegs

2 x taps (1 compensating)

1 x scraggy old fridge

The fridge and the hosing / quick disconnects will be free, but you might not want these bits anyway. The taps and regulator will be about 60% of what I paid for them once I work that out.

If you take all of it then all you need of your own is the kegs and a CO2 bottle. However if you don't replace the hosing you might get a belgian characteristic coming through one of the lines :)

Let me know if you want are interested.

Cheers

Mike

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike, Paul D and I are both interested in this, I think Paul has spoken to you. What we are proposing to do is buying it all off you and Paul takes the bits he needs and I will replace what he takes for free and then raffle off the system for a few $ per ticket to all club members and whatever monies raised go in a club fund for our group for future outings. And if any other members of Nelson group want to donate any surplus gear for raffle, for anyone who needs that particular gear then all monies raised will go into a coffer. We will probably need to organise a secretary and treasurer at some stage, but I reckon we should look at this at one of our upcoming meets. i propose lads days out visiting breweries and pubs, but also days involving the wives and kiddies where we go out on a minbus paid by club and all have an adventure, say like an arvo at the Tap in Mapua with a Sunday lunch, Thoughts??

G'day Evan

I am very happy for you guys to take the whole set-up, I will only be charging for the regulator and the taps. Completely up to you what you do with it.

I have struck a speed-bump because I needed to get the new kegerator set up urgently for carbonating multiple kegs and have temporarily borrowed a few bits from the old one just for the next week.

I am not sure I am the best audience for pitching the "lets form a club" idea... it's always great getting together when we can but I think I must have had a dozen or so conversations with people where we have agreed this is great because it's not a club. And if it ain't broke...? 

However other people might be all for it. 

Cheers

Mike

Btw I have now checked out what I paid... Sorry Paul it's a bit more than I thought :)

Regulator - bought for $115 sell for $75

Celli compensating tap - bought for $140 sell for $85

Normal tap - bought for $60 sell for $40

Total - $200. Available to take away next weekend.

Cheers

Mike

Just had a chat with Paul.

Current deal is that Paul will take the regulator and the normal tap. The celli tap is possibly up for sale if someone wants it but I don't mind keeping it, and the scraggy fridge with hosing is free to a good home.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike, sorry to muck you about but I'll take the fridge of your hands as well if that's cool and will continue with the original plan that Evan mentioned! Having a bit of a slow thinking day ;)
All good. Does that include the Celli tap?
Can you wait an extra week for the balance? If yes then I'll take it

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service