Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

We have been invited by Hallertau to help them celebrate their Chilli-Hop Festival on 29th March with a Chilli-Beer home brew competition.

I know this is last minute, but you probably were planning on brewing this weekend anyway, right?

I have been promised awesome prizes 

If you plan to enter, please let me know. I need to let the judges know how many to expect.

Good luck & see you there!

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is pretty much the only place to find details. This and WBC under groups tab. 

If you are local, you are welcome to bring it along but judging starts at 2PM. Otherwise, you need to have it to Hallertau at least the day prior. Please make sure either David Johnston or Sean at Hallertau know your beers are for the competition.

I am asking for 2 bottles, at least 500ml. Label with the style you were going for (so we have something to base judging on) and your phone number. 

If you want your score sheet, you need to let me know when you have dropped off (or posted) your entries.

If you want a free entry to the festival, contact David when you drop off your beer

Any more questions, shoot me an email: nzbeeriQ at gmail dot com

Hi Barbara, i'll courier mine up tomorrow. They may still be carbonating! I'll put a note on them to ask if they can be put in a warm room until the day before for refrigeration. Hopefully you like it! Prob one of the ones you want to drink first as it is quite delicate, not a massive chilli hit but it is there. 

Hi Barabara, i sent my entry on Monday but i wasn't aware that it was a rural delivery! 

My courier company is on to it and it should be there today at some point. 

Have fun tomorrow!

Finney

Looks like mine has been delivered even though it wasnt an RD ticket. I sent 2 entries by the way Barbara and a score sheet would be fantastic. Enjoy!!

Okay,

Just back from the judging. Great event overall and in general the entries for this event were of an excellent level. 

Only 10 entries but of those, 5 got medals.

Well done everyone!

I will be in touch with the entrant. I will post results in a few days.

Cheers

Great afternoon out, I couldn't stay for the whole thing but it looked like some serious judging was going on over in the corner there! Thanks for organising the comp Barbara.

Hi Barbara, did my entry make it in the end?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service