Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I have been planning my new brew setup, and have been looking for the best place to buy all my stainless bits. BrewHardware seems to have a great selection of products at a very reasonable price point, and also has a great reputation. However, the shipping cost for my order is sitting at $86, which is a tad much... I tried adding a bunch of stuff to the cart, and the shipping cost seems to plateau at $86.

So this got me to thinking, if adding more stuff doesn't increase freight costs, then a group order would make perfect sense. I would be glad to organise a group buy of fittings, and ship them out to the individuals who partake. If anyone is interested in this, please let me know!

Cheers.

Views: 2146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can get them from allgrain.co.nz

So, if anyone is still interested, reply to this post with an idea of what you'll be ordering. I guess I'll coordinate the order once that's all sorted out.

Yep, I'm still keen, will finalise my list and get it to you... I've decided to concentrate on the controller rather than the HERMS, so will just keep my current HLT (and maybe use my spare immersion chiller for temporary HERMS) and just get a bunch of stainless camlocks etc. Will leave the second pump for now too.

Hey, im after this lot. Added you so i can PM you about the details

Attachments:

Sorry about the wait, Glynn, I have been tied up with work all week. I have accepted your request and messaged you back.

Sorry about the delay in response times, guys, I have been incredibly busy this week. I am still keen to do the order, and will make sure it happens soon. I have messaged two people that want in on the order, and if anyone else is interested, you can add me as a friend and shoot me a message.

Hey man, have just joined and I am keen on a few camlock fittings. I will confirm what I need tonight. When are you thinking of ordering?

I have actually just emailed Bobby about the arrival date of 230V Chugger pumps, as my other pump source is a no go. This would put the order around mid December if I decide to get the pumps, although I would probably order around then anyway. I have private messaged you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service