Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'll be selling all my gear in a few weeks as we're heading overseas. Before i TM it I will offer it up on here:

1) Complete Kegerator system. F&P Fridge Freezer reasonable condition works perfectly, double keg setup inc 2 taps all lines, C02 bottle (3.5kg converted fire extinguisher), Regulator etc etc plus one corny keg. Not sure what it is worth but will think about that - its very neat.
2) Stainless keg brewing setup - 2 x 40L kegs with high output gas burners both on S/S legs. One high level water boiler other combo mash tun/Kettle. Includes sparge setup, 2 x 30 plastic fermenters, heat pad, fermentation chamber and almost new digital controller. Again, everything you need and I will have a ponder on price.

All in Wellington and would need to be collected.If you have any interest let me know and I will sort some pictures out etc.

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Colin,

I'd be interested in item 1. 

dh

Hi Colin

Could be interested in both potentially. Would you be able to private message me some pics and some prices. davepb100@hotmail.com.

Cheers

Hi Colin - keen to know more about item 2. Cheers

Any idea when you will post some pics and maybe some prices? Cheers

Sorry i have been away - back next week so sometime then.

no worries, cheers

Complete Kegerator system. F&P Fridge Freezer reasonable condition works perfectly, double keg setup inc 2 taps all lines, C02 bottle (3.5kg converted fire extinguisher by Wormald in Lower Hutt), Regulator etc etc plus one corny keg with new seals etc.

Selling as-is, that is, it all works perfectly well but this is Co2 so you should be careful. $600 pick up only.

Attachments:

Best contact colin@slater.net.nz

Stainless keg brewing setup

2 x 40L kegs with high output gas burners both on S/S legs. One high level water boiler other combo mash tun/Kettle. Includes sparge setup. Both have inbuilt thermometers and the water boiler has an inline water filter which needs cleaned and the liner replaced. The ketttle needs a tiny spot weld to reattach a corner of the burner but works fine as it is. The combo mash tun/kettle has a removable mesh false bottom and works really well.

3 x 30 plastic fermenters, heat pad, fermentation chamber/box sorry I am keeping the digi controller as I need it in my new setup.

Copper cooling coil with hose attachments specifically wound for the kegs.

Includes new gas connectors for BBQ bottles and a box of random bits and pieces as well but all ready to go and can produce 35litres pretty quickly. $750 must be collected.

Attachments:

Best contact colin@slater.net.nz

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service