Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi.
Beer meet in August, im thinking the Saturday 17th as this will give lots of time for every one to brew.

140 Ranzau Road, Hope.
Follow your nose as my house is in the middle of an orchard.

Sorry I sent this as an email yesterday rather than a discussion.

Views: 412

Replies to This Discussion

Hey sorry guys, have fun but wont make this one, will be supping a pint of summer hopped beer in a pub beer garden in the South of England, but will remember to toast you all.

Thats a shame Evan, i still have a couple of gravel piles around the house.

Enjoy the UK.

Oh the gravel piles are tempting, but will suffice with a beer garden and a pocket of gravel lol

Hello

I have 2.5 sacks of base malt to distribute amongst the Beervana volunteers. If anyone wants their share to use to brew for this event, please get in touch to arrange a time to pick it up. You should be able to grab some bottles of the beer we brewed too.

I will bring anything left over to this event. Hopefully I won't have drunk all the beer myself by then.

Cheers

Mike

When I say Beervana I mean Marchfest. And after the sensory evaluation panel reviewed the available beer last night, the consensus was that the porter is the only one worth sharing and the rest should go in the still.

Hi there. I am a recent arrival in Nelson and love making my own AG beer. I would really like to meet likeminded local people and thought this case swap meeting might be te ideal opportunity. Have yet to brew since arriving but hoping to this week and have beer ready for the meeting. What is the normal process.....how many bottles etc? Cheers Des

Welcome to Nelson Des. To be fair, these 'beer swaps' haven't really involved actual swapping of beer for quite a long time now. We should probably make an effort to get that going again really. It's usually just a good excuse to try a few of each others brews (or anything else interesting) and talk a bit of shit really. :)

Well that all sounds good...I will aim to be there and bring something along.
Welcome Des!

Right time for an update.

4.30 pm start.

140 Ranzau Road, Vailima Orchard entry. See map attached, turn right at 2nd yard [the one full of apple bins]

BBQ

Warning a lot of mud

Adam Tristram rule of 2013 applies

So you all know my rule... I will bounce your butt out if you turn up with no beer! Plus bring some snacks too!
Hey thanks for the welcome..we have guests arriving later today so unfortunately I won't be able to make it...I was really looking forward to this but it will have to wait until the next time, which I hope isn't far away! Also gives me time to get a couple more brews down. If you guys have a phone contact network, mine is 5457464. Cheers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service