Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

First off, a huge congrats to Damian, who took out top honors with the English Best Bitter.

And thanks to Maree for choosing an excellent style for our next competition: American Brown. (http://www.bjcp.org/2008styles/style10.php#1c)

We will meet up at Hallertau on Saturday, 25th May at 3:00 PM. Bring along your entry (or 2). Each entry is $10 with winner taking all. 3rd place chooses next style. 

Good luck to all homebrewers. As always, please let me know if you plan to enter so I can assure enough judging sheets are available. And volunteers for judging are welcome as well.

Views: 1318

Replies to This Discussion

Kelly and Raffe, I'll take one for the team and grab you guys, room for 2 more aswell if you don't mind getting cozy.

Legend!

Cheers!

We might be able to if it's just me and the other half. Might be carpooling with EJ&Brent... will let you know

Muchas gracias por favor!

I've got one too.  Its going off. 

That's good - I'd hate the competition I finally win to be one with very few entrants :)

Smack talk is ON!

^ Martins entry

LIKE LIKE!! haha

BRILLIANT :)

Now that is what I call SMACK talk!!!

I won't be able to make it for the competition unfortunately but will be dropping my entries around this morning (along with my NZ case swap bottles). Can someone see if they can retrieve them from the chiller for the comp? They'll be the two glass bottles (entry + taster) along with $10 in the box.

Cheers and good luck!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service