Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey all, 

I'm after a dual regulator, and want to invest in a good one that will last. 

Can anyone make a recommendation? 

I've sourced a single micromatic for $150 and I'm tempted to pick it up, but would rather find a double. 

Thanks!

Views: 1097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tbone

Mark Hooper from Hoshizaki Lancer sells Double Micromatic regulators, theres been some discussion about the options in the "Looking for quality Double Regulator's" discussion under buying and selling. 

It seems quite common for them to get damaged in transit when being shipped from Lancer though. For mine one gauge had its cover cracked and dial bent, and another scratched up, they did send one replacement gauge though free of charge which was nice (but still left with one a bit scratched up).

Mine looks like Adams one except I got them to use a much shorter join between regulators, I can put up a photo if you want

Hi Sam, 

Thanks for that... and I'll check out that thread now. 

I'd be happy to see a pic of your set up! 

T

Also UltraFlow in Tauranga, Italian made "toff" brand with 3 gauges, contact  mark@ultraflow.co.nz..

Both companies are really good to deal with though.

Thanks Hugh... I'll get in touch with Mark as well. 

Cheers, 

T

Can't do a photo of the whole setup as I still need to do a high pressure bulkhead through the wall of the fridge, (and the kegs have just been finished off).

But heres a photo showing the shorter joint in-between regulators, and one of the cylinder to regulator hose

Thanks Sam...looks pretty awesome. 

I think I'll be picking up pretty much the same set up as you have! 

What was the price for the double reg Sam?

They were $220.00 for the reg (and $35.00 for hose) plus gst, but they said in the future they would be $255.00 and the hose $60.00 plus gst (I noticed micromatic charge $72US for their hoses though). Maybe if you ask they might do halfway in between.  The shipping was cheap.

They also included 2 hose barbs and 2 push quick disconnects for connecting your gas lines

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service