Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't purchased anything from you yet Chris but I intend too in the coming months once my panel is done and I can start to concentrate on stainless. From what I have seen on here and on your blog the workmanship is better than any import and the price is very reasonable...... That herms coil however, I would be prepared to knock on china's door for ;)

how much for a keg washer just out of interest?

I havent sat down and priced one out fully but with a single cleaner/sanitiser tank ,manifolding/plumbing,keg connectors,large pump,all mounted on a bench etc its probably heading towards 2k but could be reduced substantially depending on how much diy you are comfortable with - I guess its more aimed at smaller brewerys or a group of homebrewers but from what I have seen on here of late sounds like you might be heading towards both of those ;-)

Looking at the big picture also the keg cleaner is really the powerhouse for a cleaning station with the additions of a bottle washer box and manifold and or a spray ball plate to mount in the top of fermenters for cleaning/sanitising making it quite versatile far beyond just kegs.

Just my thoughts.

That giant glass carboy ball thing is totally badass! would be fucking hard to move around when full of wort though

yup total bitch.

but cool and I have never seen one on TM before.

a few precut keggles/fermenters if anyone is interested

If anyone wants a box of Emersons bottles in Wgtn I have one FoC to collect, there are probably 25+ in there.

Hi Colin, might be keen, where in Welly are you?

Seatoun. Send me a msg if you want them otherwise they will end up in the recycling !

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service