Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm setting up a Monster Mill order to go on a container later this month. Is anyone interested in pre-ordering any of the three roller or 2" diameter roller mills from Monster Brewing Hardware? I don't usually stock these due to the price.

http://www.monsterbrewinghardware.com/index.html

Hope I haven't offended anyone with my blatant marketing.

Cheers-

Jim

inibrewsupply@yahoo.com

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could also be interested. What sort of price would you be looking at for the MM-2 with hopper?

I'll get a MM3 2.0 with hardened steel rollers please.

If it's not too late... I'll get the hopper setup too.

Cheers.

For anyone who is on the fence for ordering one of these...

I have one and its bloody excellent (2 roller).  I bought the hopper and its great.

Joe, you may want to think about the hopper extension? mind you its just a square, so easy enough to make.

Hi - for those interested in these mills, I've just received my M2.0 (two rollers with stainless steel upgrade and hopper / baseplate). It came in about 10 days and took less than an hour to assemble. She works a treat with my poxy $100 cordless black and decker too.

In discussions with the owner, he persuaded me away from purchasing the gucci M2.2 or M3.0 (big roller or 3-roller) models, owing to the fact that I'm not running a microbrewery or LHBS. Others on this forum might like to consider that - I did have my heart set on the bigger toys though ;-) 

Summary is: me = very happy MM customer.

Hi Jim, I could also be keen (MM-2) with hopper.

Cheers

I'd definitely recommend these mills too if anyone is thinking about it, really well made gear. 

Hi,

Thanks to all who have responded. I just got the latest pricing from the vendor. I'll sit down and get some pricing together to give an idea of the cost here.

Let's take this off-line. My email is inibrewsupply@yahoo.com.

Cheers-

Jim

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service