Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put my budget in for the conference in Melbs, fingers crossed :p  It looks like my kind of place!

Rogue 21 Ale. That wyeast old ale blend is damn fine!

http://www.rogue.com/beers/21-ale.php 

Bulmers cider with to smell of home cured bacon and black pudding, a scotch fillet about to hit the hotplate.  Life is good :)

Just having a bottle of Rogue's Morimoto Black Obi Soba ale

really really nice, lovely notes of burnt toast and honey.... And I've always liked the big maltyness of Rogue beers.

Just had a tastefest at GBs and had to hold the Rogue, tried..

Coronado Mermaid Red, nice ballance, not too hoppy, nothing similar in NZ so far 4me,hard to describe. Liked it.

Beer Republic Pete Brown Tribute. Pete was a salesman, smooth,stoutyish,clean brown ale. Nice style Pete.

Beer Republic ESB. Underwhelming not so special, had a weird Amsterdam Bubblegum nose. GBs or Townsend please.

Nogne Porter.SO Good!,very tasty slow drinker. Demanded attention,outstanding porter,boozy. Expensive, worth it.

Wish I could do this every Sunday.

Yeah Nogne is a hugely interesting range of beers. :-)

Drinking an Emersons JP 2011 - the Belgian Tripel. The aromas are still there and the flavours are good, but it's tasting a bit on the old and thin (and alcoholic) side. Oh what fabulous things bottle-conditioning could have done to this beer!

Two types of stout, its st paddies day afterall :p  Free beer tat Brewers Coop this morning, bit early for me though...

Had my yearly lunch of a nice n cool guinness (plural) hehehe and am now sitting with a lovely cold pilsner urquell mmm mm mmm yep today i am a label basher :-) Thats 2 extremes in one day .......... may aswell continue the theme .........     

Not my usual Sunday morning tipple, but it was bloody tasty, the liquor off the top of some yeast slurry from Chris in Titahi Bay. He kegged a hoppy porter with W1272 the other day and shared some slurry with me. It smelt so good when I took the lid off the jar I just had to give it a taste. Awesome Chris, can I invite myself back when the keg's conditioned?

Sure can!!

Beaut!

Must be nearly time for the next North Welly RIS tasting too ...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service