Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I just got an email through this morning from the Brewshop, looks like a good range available so hopefully they get enough support to keep it in stock.

Views: 1122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, does that mean they've got their next shipment in ?
Shhhhh ... Don't tell Chris, he might be tempted

Ooooh Yeah............

Ordered some saison yeast yesterday. Got it today. Good work! 

I am gutted because I wanted a new yeast three weeks ago:-( I ended up with Windsor & just bottled my first batch with that today.

I wouldn't stress over that, the Windsor is well worth trying and dried yeast is so easy, no guess work or wondering if your starter smells good or not

+1 for Windsor (and Nottingham)

I am drinking the last bit from the bottom of the bottling bucket and am pretty happy with it. It is an identical batch to my best beer yet that was done with S04. Can't say it is better just yet, just different. Still good though and I can't wait to try the two side by side in a couple of months:-)

+1 & +1 - both great yeasts

He he he, dried yeast talk in a liquid yeast discussion

Just thought I would follow up on this yeast discussion. My tastes must be improving with experience because I am finding the difference with Windsor yeast more acute now. Definitely a lot stronger raison flavours coming from the Cararoma from the same recipe. More esters in general, but that is to be expected I guess. Caught somewhere recently that Windsor can be used in a Wit.

Why don't you place an order and make another brew! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service