Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I just got an email through this morning from the Brewshop, looks like a good range available so hopefully they get enough support to keep it in stock.

Views: 1122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I highly recommend California V.

I got my Burton Ale yeast, keen to see how it goes in an IPA!

Picked up some Burton ale on Friday and brewed Saturday.  Pitched at 18c (no starter) and raised to 20C over 16 hours or so.  Going really well and this morning it was down to 1.015- although, only started at 1.041.  Very simple PA, but tasting nice at the moment.  

Burton Ale is the same as Wyeast Thames Valley, agreed it's nice

Yeah I woulda brewed at weekend too but my fermenting fridge is being used...looks like I will have to try to be patient and wait til the weekend. Great to have so many yeast varieties available in the Tron!!

Yup- Hamilton rocks :)

Certainly does now...haha!!

Wow.. so many to try.

At 20 dollars a pop I'll have to start looking at yeast farming.

ooh nice. 

When I was there on Saturday, I saw that there Wyeast 1056 looked good. It wasn't puffed up.

It is really nice to be able to go to a local shop to get yeast and other bits. A serious improvement from before I left Welly for a year. At that time there was just great expectations. I used to have great expectations for them, but was always let down by the high prices, and the only grain was pre-packaged brewcraft stuff, and some dry yeast.

Times have improved in Welly.

JUm, that's the Brew House in Newtown selling Wyeast Michael, not the Brewshop selling Whitelabs vials.
But I wholeheartedly second your comments about having a decent shop to have a look in!

Doh!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service