Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mr Cherry... you reminded me to grab mine out of the cellar. Bloody delicious stuff.

Damn, might have to get me a bottle. Nota Bene has inspired me to do something belgium... but I have yet to get there. Maybe I go all saison first...

Liberty Never Go Back.  Had this last night and really enjoyed it.  Everything you would expect from a well brewed Imperial Oatmeal Stout.  I often get an idea in my head of what a beer should be like based on the style and description and in this case the beer was everything I'd imagined. Very nice.

Being that big and dark I just wish I'd cellared it for 6 months first to mellow some of the rough edges associated with young imperials. 

I find mixing it with Moet et Chandon really does the trick.

Shared my last bottle of C!tra with my Mum this arvo for lunch , great way to end a long weekend ......need to try and refill the C!tra stock (fingers crossed )

Cheers Andrew - that's some wicked feedback right there. Where abouts did you pick it up from BTW?

Got it from Regionals just before xmas when I stocked up with a few fancy beers.

I went into Regionals looking for some on Saturday but they had run out so I got a bottle of high carb.

Apparently Hashi still has some though as I found out later.

Drinking my first ever Tim Taylor Landlord. I finally see what people are on about. Really gorgeous, balanced and refreshing beer, and I love the fact that it's labelled as "Strong Pale Ale" at 4.1% ABV. Many bottled British beers I've tried are quite stale tasting, but this seemed to survive better than most.

I'll have to get me some 1469 to experiment with.      

Today I'm drinking a few pints of Mike Neilsons beer , Clean, Crisp ,Hoppy as & BIG !!!!   Cheers Bro it was a mission trying to get out of the hammock.Make sure you lock your garage bro or you might be  missing a Corny keg !!

Attachments:

Nice.  Mike's beers are always a treat.  I had a few recently but I don't recall drinking one that looked like that.  What gives Mike?

Yeah 10g/l Dryhop will do that to a beer,  Its a 10% IIPA so not to worried about it being clear if anything the yeast in suspension adds to the bitterness to help balance it out.

Also drunk Dans Porter lasted about 4 mins so yeah it was good

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service