Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

With hops season just around the corner, thought I'd see if anyone else is keen to do some bulk hops purchaing :)

Once we start getting the rad varieties back in stock I'd love to pick up a few 1KG packs of several varieties and split them two or three ways to bring costs and volumes down. Works out to be about 50-60% cost compared to buying 100g packs. I'd be really keen for some Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, Riwaka, and Southern Cross.

If some arrangement like this already exists, would like to get in on it! 

Cheers,

Views: 1346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But then what is 'local'?

I end up trying to do turn-about between Liberty brewing and The Brew House.

The more money I provide to Joe, the better - as I love his beer.

The more money I provide to The Brew House, the better as its a 5 minute drive from my house.

As for 'How Cheap?' people often ask me "So how much does a batch of beer end up costing?"... my answer is always, "Buggered if I know!" which is the truth - I don't bother working it out.

I agree wtih everything you said Brent.

Liberty was (and still is) providing good hops, malts, yeast and service so I often shopped there. Now that the brewhouse has opened I feel I need to support the local guy. However I do feel that tinge of guilt for not shopping with the guy who provided me with the awesome service when no place in Wellington was doing it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service