Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi Brewers,

Brewing at home or at a small craft brewery can be a daunting task,

especially seeing that brewing is the most complex

alcohol producing process there is.

Many factors must be considered if you are looking to make exceptional beer time and time again.

• You need to consider raw material quality and handling.
  • You need to consider the brewing process itself and how the science is really important

• You need to consider the equipment you use. This is just as important as the process

Its no wonder that the most common reason people do my course is that they want to produce a better beer. So many brewers want to know why their beer is so variable and even sometimes tastes awful.

The other reason my course is popular is that it is designed to be an ABC of brewing but doesn't skimp on content. In fact participants often comment that there was much more information than they had thought possible in a 5 day format.

One student recently ecoed these sentiments,

“ Thank-you very much for the brewers course on 12-16th March 2011. It was packed with tricks of the trade to not only help me brew my perfect drop but also help me with my dream of one day starting up my very own micro brewery. All the best ”

– Craig, Franklindford (23/03/11)

And on top of that you will be taught by an actual professional brewer and scientist with over 25 years experience. Vincent worked as a brewer and researched on improving the beer quality at Fosters for over 14 years. He also represented Fosters as an expert in beer stability and presented a poster at the Institute of Brewing Conference in 1995 at Victoria Falls.

So if you want to get the right information this course is a must.

And you don't have to pay a fortune to Enroll. 

And if that's not enough, for those of you considering to enter the microbrewing industry this is an ideal course to give you all the steps needed to learn and practice brewing techniques.

This course is also suitable for those already in the craft brewing industry who want to learn more about how beer is made so it can help them in their day to day activities such as in positions of finance, sales and marketing, packaging, warehousing and distribution, retail etc.

Venue: Hallertau Brewery, Auckland

Dates: 29th October- 2nd November

Cost: NZ$1300

For further details about the Masterbrew course check it out here, http://www.costanzobrewing.com/home-brewing-courses

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Vincent Costanzo

P.S. If you mention this ad you will receive the highly recommended book Brew Chem 101 FREE. This book sells for over $38 and is yours free for enrolling in this course.

Views: 2466

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to the course Vince, enrolment form and cheque sent off last week. Was sent off before this ad so hoping that by mentioning it here I'll get the free book :-)

Hi pilgrim,

good to see you enrolled.

When did your send the enrollment; haven't recieved yet.

Sent it on Wednesday last week by Airmail so should be there soon.
hey vince, since you are selling to the realbeer audience, maybe you could give a bit back to help support this site, cover a bit of the costs of hosting etc.
jeez,that sounds a bit abrupt,i would have thought a p.m. was more suitable for a request like this!
Yeah its a bit cheeky, seems like its on the form and not just a p.m. to apply more pressure
Maybe Vince should pay a commision to realbeer from everyone who signs up from the forum, IMHO it's a bit rude jumping on someone elses wagon to sell your business.
Having a quick look at Vince's website it looks very commercial, so a commission on people who would have otherwise not gone on the course seems like a fair approach, although a p.m. for discussing the details seems more appropriate. Course looks mint! Although expensive at $1300, if I was in the area I might have tried the one or two day option though

if you take a look at this part of the forum

http://www.forum.realbeer.co.nz/forum/categories/1500433:Category:2...

i see no mention of any rules regarding selling for business/private use or any other type of selling activity.

should everyone who is selling in a business orientated way pay a commision? maybe there should be a bit of advise up there for sellers if thats the case.

a p.m would be a lot more appropriate,theres no need to write things like that for everyone to see,its unprofessional imho.

But then again Martin you did offer your or someones brewery for sale on my trade me auction page.

$50/mth anyone can advertise on this forum

yeah no rules posted, i just jump on when I seem someone benefiting financially from selling something to audience. be nice for them to give a little back for the privilege of being able to pitch their goods or services to all the beer and brewing community in NZ.

if their wasn't this forum, how easy would it be to get infront of the 4500 unique visitors that come to this forum each month? everyone here is a beer lover or brewer (home and professional).

just looking for a little support from those that profit from having access to all the members and visitors to this site. 

Pretty standard forum rules as far as I know. If you are commercial you should probably not really advertise your stuff on a forum without paying the website an advertising fee. Bigger sites with full time moderators would simply have picked it up early and usually would have deleted the post, and then PM'ed the person with a reason why.

Private sales of individuals stuff are usually fine on forums, other people posting their stuff for sale on someones advert is usually a bit rude.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service