Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

40L 2 Tier Full Mash All Grain Home brewery. 40L Stainless steel Electric thermostatically controlled hot liquor tank with a 2.4kw Element, insulated, can also be set up to boil. Mash Tun is a Rubbermaid 10 Gal Cooler with perforated plate false bottom. Kettle is a 50L Sanke keg with a 3Kw Element installed. 15m Copper Whirlpool immersion chiller. Pump is a 25L/m Magnetic drive pump. Hoses are all food grade reinforced plastic with Neta hose fittings on all ends and on all tank ends. Frame is just good old h3 dressed timer on caster wheels, Brew house is very very easy to use, 90% Efficiency regularly achieved with no stress, constant temperature through mash and sparge water, fast run off makes it easy to brew. Has brewed many of good homebrews from light lagers, IPA’s to Imperial Stouts. Brew House can brew between 15 and 40L of single mash beer with no dilution. Mill not included, Photo was of first stage but you get the Idea, will add a current photo of it soon 

Views: 3434

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers! Cool I might be able to do a experimental brew this weekend then

!! Yep that would be good or I can pick it up if that's easier for you

Yeah I wont be able to get there till late Sat, so if you feel like making the trip I will be home from 7

Cheers for your help Mike, the first all grain brew I've done is a Pacific IPA and its tasting great. 

Awsome dude!! Onwards and upwards I say!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service