Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Do any of you know of any NZ craft beers that get shipped into the US?

I am trying to find some here, so that mates in Miami can give them a try and see that NZ is not just a place laden with Steinlager However, I have no idea where to start the search!

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask Luke, I believe Epic is shipped over there in small quantities? Although possible not in Miami, Id suspect more towards the west coast - but hey, worth a shot.

Shelton distribute very widely... we've been threatening to work with them for a year but we're struggling to keep up close to home, so we've not got something going yet.

Have you made a His Majesty this year? If so, I will make sure to buy a couple bottles to take to the US if I can find it.

We did release a 2010 version near the end of last year but it is a beer that will change every year... so this one was an Imperial ESB (or a mini-Barleywine?)... a big amber ale with East Kent Golding and US Cascade hops. It'll be different again, come the batch at the end of this year.

Not far from brewing Her Majesty 2010... really looking forward to that.

Shelton?

This is a good start to try and get!

Thanks!

Back in October(ish) I remember Emersons were really busy with a shipment for the US. Not sure if it is a regular thing or the quantities but I'm sure they would help out if you drop them an email.

Moa is big in The USA. Greatbrewers.com is a great website to find you favorite tipple from NZ.If your a Moa fan then Wholefoods is your best stop. The Moa team is over in USA for a regional release  in south east in June, 10 cities in 21 days!!., hard yakka, but have had good response with our Pale ale. Offers something very different using NZ hops........NZ hops the way to go
This is great!
Yeah; I found Moa in Wholefoods. It was quite funny to be in New York and see it sitting there on the shelves.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service