Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Group to start a regular Wellington mini case swap, thinking half a dozen people, maybe more if the interest is there. 2-3 different beers from each person, less if the number of participants goes up.

First one is scheduled for the first week of March. Post below if you're keen so we can keep track.

Cheers

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

Keeeeeeen, will have 2-3 beers ready

A maybe at the moment, might not be in time for March and the BIG CS.
In
Hey guys is everyone still keen on this? I move house this weekend coming so timing is a bit tricky. How's the week after that look for everyone? How about a meet in town one night at one of the bars and we just do the swap there?
Still keen. Any week suits. Not sure I can stretch to 2 or 3 beers at the moment, but definitely 1 or 2. And meeting in town sounds easy (and sociable).

If there's still room in the case swap I'd be keen.  I'm away the 18th-20th, so that might prove a barrier to my participation as well.

If everything does work out, I had a dig through the cupboard and found 2 or 3 beers I could spare 6 or 7 bottles of.

How does a couple of quiets at Hashigo Zake sound on Sunday night? I'll be brewing that day but hopefully done by 4-6pm.

So far we have:

Mike

David

Alasdair

Jacko

Llew

If we could get one more then we'd each need 10 beers in total, nice and easy. Let me know if you're still in guys.

That sounds good to me.

Now just need to figure which couple of beers I'll bring...

So, are we still on for Sunday?

Odds are pretty good I'll be there anyway, watching the Canada-NZ world cup cricket, but it'd be good to know if I should bring my beers along ;)

Sorry Llew looking doubtful at this stage, not sure I'll be able to get down Sunday now and no response from anyone else. How about we go for a night next week? I know Dave will be keen, I'm sure we can get Matthew along, anyone got a number for Mike?

How did I miss a mini Welly case swap?!? I need to keep my eye on the forums more...

I'm going to the Hopstars night at the Malty in a couple of weeks, if any of you are going I'll bring a few along. Should be able to pull together a bottle each of various brews.

Re: Mike, just DM him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service